Your first parachute jump in tandem
Descriptions of the different types of jumps available are given below.
Want the most incredible experience of your life? It will most likely be your first parachute jump in tandem! Located between Montreal and Quebec City on the north shore of the St-lawrence River, Parachutisme Adrénaline Trois-Rivières is the perfect place to make your first jump!
The tandem skydiving system is designed for two people, both you and your instructor, and is manufactured to make you enjoy skydiving while letting your tandem instructor look after the details. In short, you only have to enjoy your experience, your instructor will take care of the rest!
The Adventure Tandem
The Adventure tandem jump is a new product at Parachutisme Adrenaline Trois-Rivières. This is a great opportunity for a first jump experience. This product is for people who want to learn a little more about skydiving during their first experience.
- Jump to almost 3000 meters
- A short theoretical course on skydiving before the jump is included
- Piloting the parachute and wearing a wrist altimeter
- Rental of glasses, jumpsuit and all necessary accessories is included
- Pairing with small groups of three to eight people per flight
- From 170 pounds, a 1 $ plus taxes surcharge per pound will be charged up to 50 $ plus taxes. FAQ.
Regular Tandem Jump
The regular tandem jump is a product that has been offered at Parachutisme Adrenaline Trois-Rivières since the beginning. It is the product that has enabled Parachutisme Adrenaline Trois-Rivières to become one of the leaders in the industry.
- Jump at 13 500 feet
- Free fall of nearly one minute at about 200 km / h
- Rental of glasses, combination and all necessary accessories is included
- Pairing in small groups of three to eight people per flight
- For a 230 pounds person and over, if the jump is possible *, an additional $ 50 will be charged.
For more details on the Regular Tandem Jump, please visit FAQ.
* We guarantee that the jump is possible up to a weight of 230 pounds. Beyond that weight, we must see you in person to determine if the jump can be made.
Sequence of events
You are about to live a unique, magical and intense experience! We ask that you be available for a maximum of 4 hours from your appointment time. From ground preparation to landing, this is how your parachute jump will take place:
We ask you to arrive 15 minutes before your reservation time.
You will have a training course lasting 15 to 20 minutes before your jump.
You will board the plane, accompanied by your instructor and wearing a jump suit and a harness.
Once the exit altitude is reached, you will jump off the plane tightly hooked to your instructor.
After jumping down the plane, you will be free falling at speeds over 200 km / h. Then the instructor will deploy the parachute.
Once the parachute is deployed, you will enjoy a descent under canopy, then a soft landing.
Your loved ones will be able to witness your prowess and landing, since the landing area is located just in front of the main building. They will be able to share this magical moment with you!
In total, we ask that you be available for a maximum of 4 hours, starting from your appointment time. We invite you to stay with us and enjoy your day! Join the group and watch the show.
During your jump, your friends and family are welcome to come and live with you all the emotions that this extraordinary experience generates.
A waiting area is provided to keep visitors waiting. Hammocks, shaded areas and a beach volleyball court are available for entertaining. They can accompany you to boarding the plane and attend your landing which will take place right in front of them.
On-site refreshments are available. Do not forget to inform your visitors about the regulations to be respected on site. A restaurant is also directly on the Trois-Rivières airport site.
Enjoy your visit!