Licenses for sports skydiving skills

If you want to work in the skydiving environment, the skydiving licenses in our skydiving school will give you the knowledge you need to become a skydiving coach or instructor. Parachutisme Adrenaline Trois-Rivières offers Canadian or American license programs.

  • Solo license (Canada only), minimum 10  jumps
  • A license, minimum 25 jumps (Canada and US)
  • B license, minimum 50 jumps (Canada and US)
  • C license, minimum 200 jumps (Canada) and minimum 100 jumps  (US)
  • D license, minimum 500 jumps (Canada) and minimum 200 jumps  (US)
  • Demo jump rating (Canada only)

Become an instructor

After you have passed the necessary skydiving licenses, you will be undertaking your coaching or instructor training for the Canadian Parachuting Association (CSPA) or the United States Parachute Association (USPA).

The Canadian system includes the following courses (not all are required to teach):

  • Coach 1
  • Radio instructor
  • Larguing instructor
  • A Rigger
  • Coach 2
  • Class instructor
  • PFF instructor
  • Senior instructor
  • B Rigger

The tandem instructor course is the same in the Canadian and American programs.

The American program includes the following courses:

  • Coach
  • AFF Instructor
  • Senior Rigger
  • Master Rigger


Visit our FAQ

View the FAQ